Please register for our coming webinar
Date: Wednesday, 3 May 2017
Time: 3.00p US Central / 4.00p US Eastern / Thursday, 4 May, 2017 - 6.00a (Melbourne)
Add to Calendar
Subject: The Voice of Patients and Families in Tracheostomy Care
- Erin Ward, MS.Ed - Parent, GTC Patient & Family Committee Chair & Family Champion for Boston Children’s Hospital Trach Team
- Michael McCormick, MD - Medical College of Wisconsin
- Colin & Jenny Gray - Patient & Spouse, GTC Patient & Family Committee Members & Patient Champion for Austin Health, Melbourne
- Kristy McMurray, CNC, RN- Austin Health, Melbourne
- Jack Ross, Physiotherapist- Austin Health, Melbourne
- Mark Volk, MD – Boston Children’s Hospital
- Karen Watters, MD- Boston Children’s Hospital
This Webinar Will Cover:
- Incorporating the voice of the patients and families in tracheostomy care
- Results of a patient-family survey, a collaboration of the GTC and American Academy of ORL Quality Improvement Committee
- The importance of partnering with patients and family members in QI Initiatives
- Examples of patient/family-professional partnerships with multidisciplinary trach teams.
- Strategies for increasing patient and family engagement
- Opportunities for participation in patient & family initiatives with the GTC
We encourage as many individuals from your institution to attend as possible, so please disseminate this post to other members within your institution widely.
Importantly, we encourage questions and/or webinar suggestions. Please prepare at least one question for our speakers in advance. These can be emailed to email@example.com.
I look forward to receiving your feedback and sincerely hope that you engage, educate and enjoy.