We invite all patients, families, caregivers, therapists, physicians, and hospitals to become an active part of our collaborative.
Already a Member?
Click on the Membership Level That Fits You:
- Don't have a Hospital membership yet, but want to participate in a Kick Off? You can join and recruit your hospital, or contact us to upgrade your current membership level.
- Membership fees are not collected until your hospital is ready to join.
- Be part of a comprehensive program to help hospitals develop multi-disciplinary care teams for tracheostomy patient and institution-wide care protocols to reduce adverse events.
- Enter data into a secure, HIPAA-compliant worldwide database that allows participating hospitals to track their own outcomes, document improvement, and compare their outcomes to other participating hospitals.
- Read patient and family stories.
- Access educational materials and web resources.
- Recruit your hospital to join the GTC so you can gain access to additional features, or contact us to upgrade your current membership level.
- Share your stories and pictures to increase awareness worldwide.
- Learn how to connect with other patients and families.
- Access patient-centered resources.