Next Steps For European and North American Hospitals to Join the GTC
Click each step below and follow the instructions.
- Use the form below to complete the Hospital Champions and User Access request.
- Or fill out, scan, and email the Hospital Champions and User Access form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospital Champions and User Access Form
- You are now registered as a centre who is interested in joining.
- Download “A guide to navigating your Ethics Committee or Review Board”. The Data Use (DUA) will be emailed to the primary contact.
A Guide to Navigating your Ethics Committee or Review Board
- Obtain approval of the Data Use Agreement (DUA). Email to: email@example.com, Download instructions to the DUA:
Global Tracheostomy Collaborative Registry and Data Use Agreement Memo
- Use the form below to request an invoice.
- Or send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject REQUEST INVOICE. In the email body please include your name, institution and contact information (email and physical address).
- Further details and payment instructions will be sent to you once you request an invoice.
- Fill out, scan, and email the signed Patient Health Information form and the signed Data Use Agreement (DUA) to: email@example.com
Patient Health Information Form
- For UK/Europe Only: Each new member of the GTC Quality Improvement Database is required to notify the collaborative, upon joining, that their data collection efforts are within the scope of their local ethics committee or institutional review board. In the UK, this is likely to be your local ‘Caldecott Guardian’.
- User name/password for members portal access will be emailed to the primary contact and hospital champion(s).
- Hospital Members Portal (requires sign in)
- This does not include access to the GTC REDCap Database, which will be sent once payment is received.
- User name/password will be provided to identified individual(s) who require access to the GTC REDCap Database.